When to apply
Entry into the English language courses for adults is every Monday, so you can apply to start at any time. For school-aged children programmes, start dates vary – please contact us.
AEI is able to enrol students aged from 8 years old +. There are conditions that apply to Under 18 students. This includes a requirement to live in accommodation approved by AEI. Please contact us for further information relating to Under 18 students.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the AEI International Student Application Form
- Remember to choose a suitable course
- You will also require medical/travel insurance that covers the duration of your stay in New Zealand. AEI can arrange this for you.
- If you need AEI to help you for accommodation, you can ask us about our preferred Homestay provider – Alpha Homestays.
- Submit your Application Form to our Administration team here at AEI, or one of our approved recruitment consultants. You will need to include a copy of your passport.
If you have any further questions or problems, please contact our Administration team. We are always happy to help you and answer your questions!
After you have applied
- AEI will evaluate your application, and if accepted, send you an Offer of Place and Invoice for the costs of your study.
- Make sure you re-familiarise yourself with the Conditions of Enrolment
- You make payment and apply for a Student Visa (if you are studying for more than 12 weeks full-time with AEI).
- Once AEI receives payment, we will send you a receipt.